- AeB Central (this can be used by non-distiller users);
- Complete support for set up the initial view of the document;
- Extensive support for document actions: document level JS, set document actions (willSave, didSave, etc.) and open document actions;
- Complete support for page actions;
- Complete support for full screen mode, and all the
- current transition effects through version 8;
- Methods to easily attach documents;
- document assembly methods, methods used immediately following distillation;
- Methods for linking to attachments and launching attachments;
- Support for creating PDF Packages;
- Initializing fields using unicode; and
- Basic support for layers, rollovers and animations.
The author is Donald P. Story. The package is Copyright © 2006-2017 D. P. Story.
License: lppl1.2 Version: 2.9, dated: 2017-08-25 Catalogued: 2017-08-27